Gold Crest provides highly customized advisory services in the form of corporate finance and capital market activities which are tailored to the needs of family-owned business groups. Gold Crest has relationships with a diverse group of investors, including Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Bond and Mezzanine Funds, Family Businesses, and a deep pool of lenders at Banks.
There are four services we primarily offer:
- Arranges debt and equity financing from Institutional and High Net Worth Investors in both private and public capital markets
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Identifies and evaluates M&A opportunities
- Provides guidance in the deal structuring, due diligence and negotiation processes
- Achieves successful closing
- Reviews clients’ operational performance, asset structure and financing sources
- Advises on maximizing return on capital deployed
- Arranges refinancing, purchase of outstanding debts and debt-to- equity conversions
- Formulates divestment strategy
- Arranges asset sales to strategic or financial investors
What We Do
We recognize that every client is different and unique.
We also understand that managing the financing options for their businesses could be daunting, confusing, and challenging for our clients. Our services are tailored to free our clients from these, thus allowing them to focus on the things that really matter – growing their business.
We would partner our clients to understand their needs and requirements with the purpose of creating a customized solution that complements and enhances their business model, be it through debt or equity.
Every client is of utmost importance to us.