The Singapore Companies Act mandates that every company incorporated in Singapore is required to appoint at least one local company secretary to ensure compliance with statutory requirements. We understand that business owners prefer to focus on building their business rather than spending time on complying with these statutory requirements. However, it is important to note that one of the fundamental building block of a successful business is that key business decisions are soundly rooted within local reporting and regulatory requirements.
At Gold Crest, we believe that one of the fundamental building block of a successful business is that key business decisions are soundly rooted within local reporting and regulatory requirements. Our chartered accountants will ensure that you receive the very best corporate secretarial services and advice to make those decisions.
We provide a comprehensive range of Corporate Secretarial Services:
- Incorporation of a New Company
- Safekeeping and Updating of Statutory Register Books
- Updating Statutory Changes with ACRA
- Filing of Annual Returns with ACRA
- Preparation of Board of Directors’ Minutes
- Reminder of Compliance Before Due Date
- Closing (Strike Off) of a Company
- Other Corporate Secretarial Services